|Call for submissions
||[Mar. 20th, 2006|03:32 am]
2005 Hurricane Katrina--Help make a difference.
Eight Months Later: |
Theorizing Student Responses in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
An Interdisciplinary Student Conference, Emory University
This student conference seeks the following for submission:
• High quality, well written scholarly papers
• Research project presentations
• Visual or performance art, including but not limited to photography, theater, film, music, and storytelling
• Workshop facilitators
• Service project coordinators
• Speakers for panel discussions
All submissions are due March 24, 2006 and must relate to the conference topic. Submissions will be reviewed and those chosen will be announced by April 7, 2006.
Email me at mhamrai at emory.edu for more info
Please forward widely.
We are looking especially for displaced students to share their experiences. Let me know if you have any questions.